Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wouldn't like to be part of a club that would allow me as a member!


My first view of the G-Mex


As close as I will get to cabinet the hazy view from the stage!!

Well I got in...sorry about the lack of updates. I got the pass thanks to the effort of Labour South-East especially Simon Wady, but Katie and Malcolm Powers as well, thanks for all the help.
I was on the stage for the Tony Blair's speech today. It was an excellent speech and as an orator he is unmatched.
Previous to this Gordon Brown did position himself as a Prime Ministerial successor and on the floor the speech went down really well.
The housing motion passed so congratulations to the West branch and Leslie well done. I also am interviewing Patricia Hewitt tomorrow at 1615 tomorrow for a podcast. Look out for the health debate as am keen to say a few words from 1415 onwards tomorrow. Full report coming soon!

Sorry the comments are not working at the moment, but send them in and i'll publish them on my return.

Comments:
Wednesday, 9.45am comment:
Watching coverage on BBC2 Live spotted RAV in the crowd for TB speech. That speech was awesome showing respect for the CLPs grass roots membership. The head was bowed but I feel sure he too held back a tear at the end! The quip about Dennis Skinner said it all.

Viva West Branch for ONCE AGAIN putting together the housing resolution. Thanks for reporting back.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?