Monday, September 25, 2006

The case of the missing police check


Today unfortunately has been difficult...due to my paperwork being lost I ended up at the Labour conferences centre all day from 0930. Not to feel too special though as in the same queue were MP's and somebody that had paid a substantial amount for an exhibition stand. The picture represents the queue outside at 1800 and the queue inside was twice the length.
This meant I missed the vote on the resolutions...everyone was trying their best could this have been organised in a better way?
As a GP I pride myself on accountability and openness and felt a bit like the main character from 'The Prisoner" today...i.e "i'm not a number i'm a human being."
I hope that the issue is resolved tomorrow, but I can not say I am that hopeful...frustrated and powerless...feel like a Lib Dem.
Morel kindly has tried to help and I'll be in the queue again tomorrow...I hope I haven't let anyone down as i've tried my hardest.
At least we won the Ryder Cup!

Comments:
Reminiscent of wartime queues to us oldtimers.!
 
ANN WIDDICOMBE OUT CAMPAIGN ......SHE SAID MAIDSTONE HOSPITAL IS NOT SUITABLE TO USE AS SHE SAID SHE WOULD NOT SEND HER MOTHER TO THIS HOSPITAL AND TO USE ANOTHER SOMEWHERE ELSE? THIS HAS ALARMED HER CONSTITUANTS. SEE 25TH OCT BBC AND ITV MIDDAY NEWS......
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?